State Council Notice Concerning Issuing the “General Plan to Move Three-Network Integration Forward”
GF No. (2010)5
All provincial, autonomous region and municipal People’s Governments, all State Council ministries and commissions, all directly subordinate organs:
Hereby, the “General Plan to Move Three-Network Integration Forward” (hereafter simply named General Plan) is issued to you, please earnestly implement it.
Moving forward three-network integration is a strategic plan of the Party Centre and the State Council, and is not only an important move in response to the international financial crisis in present and future periods, it is also an important task for fostering strategic burgeoning industries, and has important significance in simulating the development of the information industries, the cultural industries and social undertakings, raising the informatization level of the national economy and society, satisfying the popular masses’ daily diversifying production and life service needs, drawing domestic consumption, and shaping new economic growth points, all localities and all relevant entities must completely implement the spirit of the 17th Party Congress, take Deng Xiaoping theory and the important “Three Represents” thought as guidance, deeply implement the scientific development view, strengthen organization and leadership, strengthen coordination and cooperation, accelerate structural and mechanism reform, according to the objectives, tasks and policy measures determined in the “General Plan”, grasp the formulation of concrete implementation plans, and realistically grasp organization of implementation, guaranteeing the smooth conduct of three-network integration work.
21 January 2010
General Plan to Move Three-Network Integration Forward
According to the policies and plans of the Party Centre and the State Council concerning deepening reform in focus areas and the substantive progress made through vigorously moving forward three-network integration, in order to realistically accelerate and move forward three-network integration, further raise the informatization level of the national economy and society, promote the informatization of social management and public services, stimulate the development of the information industries, the cultural industries and social undertakings, satisfy the popular masses’ daily increasing material and cultural life needs, the following work plan is hereby formulated:
I, The importance of moving three-network integration forward.
Three-network integration refers to the fact that in the evolutionary process of telecommunications networks, radio and television networks and the Internet towards broadband telecommunications networks, digital television networks and next-generation Internet, their technological functioning tends to be similar, and the scope of business tends to be identical, networks are interconnected and resources are shared, which can provide many kinds of services such as voice and data services, radio and television, etc., to users. Three-network integration is a necessary trend in the development of modern information technology convergence, is an inherent need for further developing modern information industries and is a pressing need for the informatization of the national economy and society. Accelerating three-network integration is an important step in confronting the international financial crisis in the present and future periods, and is an important task in fostering strategic burgeoning industries, it benefits the speedy rise of national informatization levels, promoting information technology innovation and application, satisfying the popular masses’ daily diversifying production and life services needs, promoting domestic consumption, driving the development of corresponding industries and shaping new economic growth points; it benefits the even better participation in global information technology competition, racing to control the commanding heights of future information technology, and guaranteeing national network information security; it benefits innovation of propaganda methods, broadening the scope of propaganda and firmly grasping the battle positions in ideology and public opinion, stimulating the flourishing and prospering of Chinese culture and guaranteeing national cultural security.
The Party Centre and State Council give high regard to moving forward three-network integration work, and have brought three-network integration into national development strategy as an important task. In recent years, a number of cities’ radio and television stations and telecommunications enterprises have taken the lead in experimenting with launching network television, IPTV, mobile telephone television, mobile multimedia radio and television, cable television Internet access, etc., and have met with the welcome of the popular masses, this engendered positive economic interest and social interest, and has accumulated beneficial experiences for moving three-network integration forward in a larger scope and at higher levels. At present, our country already basically possesses the technological conditions, network basis and market space for further developing three-network integration, accelerating moving three-network integration forward has already entered a key period. Policies for bidirectional access between radio and television, and telecommunications business remain to be perfected and implemented, reform of radio and television cable network operating organs transferring into enterprises has only just started, and market subjects operating uniformly nationwide have not yet been established, cable television digitization reform and telecommunications broadband network construction tasks are still very onerous, the problems of duplicate network construction and low application efficiency still await resolution, guaranteeing network information security and cultural management capacity under new circumstances still has to be raised. All localities and all relevant entities must realistically bring their thinking and action in line with the Central policies and plans, further strengthen their sense of urgency and sense of responsibility, gradually and in a planned way develop their work strongly, guaranteeing that three-network integration obtains substantive progress.
II, Guiding ideology and basic principles
(1) Guiding ideology.
Completely implementing the spirit of the 17th Party Congress, with Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important “Three Represents” thought as guidance, deeply implementing the scientific development view, starting from the basic interests of the broad popular masses, forcefully moving the bidirectional access of radio and television, and telecommunications business forward, accelerating network upgrading and reform, and information technology innovation, intensifying the fostering and establishment of market subjects meeting qualifications, building competitive industrial structures, strengthening the construction of a legal, regulatory and policy system, promoting innovation in structures and mechanisms, stimulating the coordinated development of information industries, cultural industries and social undertakings; strengthening and improving network and information management work, completing and perfecting cultural, public opinion and propaganda management systems, guaranteeing network information security and cultural security; strengthening overall planning, fixing eyes upon long-term development, following the tracks of international advanced technology, determining a rational, advanced and suitable technological path, steadily moving all aspects of work, such as network construction, professional application, industrial development, supervision and management, etc., forward, exploring the establishment of three-network integration models conforming to our country’s circumstances, marching the path of three-network integration with Chinese characteristics, incessantly plucking up the popular masses’ daily increasing material and cultural life needs, striving to raise life quality and levels, promoting that society and economy develop both well and quickly.
(2) Basic principles
1, Firm, confident, vigorous and safe. The significance of three-network integration is great, it is an imperative, there are basic conditions, and it must be unflinchingly moved forward, striving to obtain substantial results soon, but at the same time, difficulties that may be encountered must be fully reckoned with, having the courage to storm fortifications and overcome difficulties, accelerating structural and mechanism reform, meticulously doing all work matters well, vigorously and reliably organizing implementation.
2, Prominent focus, advance trial. With bidirectional access for radio and television, and telecommunication business, fostering market subjects meeting qualifications, and network upgrade and reform as focus points, according to the requirements of doing the easy first and the hard afterwards, advance trial, proceeding step by step and solid development, in a planned and gradual way moving three-network integration forward, guaranteeing that substantial progress is obtained.
3, Overall planning, resource sharing. Bringing telecommunications transmission and radio and television transmission network construction, upgrading and reform into the scope of national important information basic infrastructure construction, conducting overall planning and scientific expounding, strengthening policy support, realizing interoperability and resource sharing, raising network utilization ratios, avoiding duplicate construction.
4, Dividing into sectors for supervision, developing together. Controlling authorities for radio and television, and telecommunications, according to their respective division of work and responsibilities, implement sector supervision responsibilities concerning enterprises operating radio and television, and telecommunications businesses, respectively, and safeguard together the market environment ‘s fair competition and standardized order. Radio and television enterprises and telecommunication enterprises are encouraged to cooperate, complement each other’s superiority and realize joint development.
5, Strengthening management, guaranteeing security. Realistically strengthening the construction and management of propaganda media under three-network integration conditions, persisting in the correct propaganda and public opinion orientation, persisting in the unification of economic interest and social interest, stressing social interest, improving and perfecting information content supervision methods, unifying new technology operation and new technology management, raising supervision and management capacity, strengthening departmental coordination, guaranteeing network information security and cultural security.
III, Work objectives
(1) General objectives.
By the year 2015, realizing the converged development of telecommunications networks, radio and television networks and the Internet, letting new types of information products and services emerge incessantly in large numbers, substantially raising network usage rates, clearly strengthening science and technology innovation capacity, quickly raising the informatization level of the national economy and society, further strengthening network information security and cultural security guarantee capacity, further developing information industries, cultural industries and social undertakings, further letting Socialism flourish, letting the popular masses enjoy even more rich and varied information and cultural service that speed up the economy.
(2) Phase objectives
During the trial phase (2010-2012): with moving radio and television, and telecommunications business bidirectional access forward in stages as focus point, formulating trial plans for three-network integration trials, choosing localities meeting conditions to launch trials, incessantly expanding the breadth and scope of trials, accelerating the upgrading and improving of telecommunications networks, radio and television networks and the Internet. Accelerating the fostering of market subjects, building a State-level cable television network company, beginning to shape an industrial structure with appropriate competition; exploring the establishment of work mechanisms with clear division of labour, standardized behaviour, coordinated operation and high-efficiency cooperation, adjusting and perfecting management systems for network planning and construction, jointly constructing and sharing basic infrastructure, business planning development, network information security and radio and television broadcasting security, the protection of users’ rights and interests, etc., basically shaping a policy system and mechanism system guaranteeing the standardized and orderly development of three-network integration.
Popularization phase (2013-2015): summarizing and popularizing the experience of the trials, completely moving three-network integration forward; obtaining path-breaking progress in indigenous innovation and technology research and developing, grasping a batch of core technologies, further raising the network carrying capacity of broadband telecommunications networks, digital television networks and next-generation Internet； network information resources and cultural content products obtaining full use and exploitation, popularizing converged business application even more, basically shaping a network industry structure with appropriate competition; basically establishing mechanisms and structures suited to three-network integration, basically completing corresponding laws and regulations, basically shaping novel supervision and management systems with clear responsibilities, smooth coordination, scientific policies and high-efficiency management; incessantly perfecting network information security and cultural security supervision and management, clearly raising security guarantee capacity.
IV, Main tasks
(1) Promoting bidirectional access of radio and television, and telecommunications business.
1, Clarifying the scope of bidirectional access business. Radio and television enterprises conforming to conditions may operate value-added telecommunications businesses, basic telecommunications businesses comparable to value-added telecommunications business management, and Internet access business, Internet data transmission value-added business and domestic IP telephone services provided through cable television networks. Concentrated broadcast control matters for IPTV and mobile telephone television are the responsibility of radio and television departments, under the guidance of propaganda departments. State-owned telecommunications enterprises meeting conditions may, under the supervision and management of relevant entities, engage in radio and television programme production and creation, except for current affairs-type programmes, Internet audiovisual programme signal transmission, transmission services for current affairs-type audiovisual news programmes as well as public Internet audiovisual channel programme services, except for under the form of a radio station or television station, IPTV transmission services and mobile telephone television distribution services.
The Ministry of Information Industry and the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television must, according to the above requirements, implement present policies and regulations, and issue corresponding telecommunications business permits and information network audiovisual channel programme service business permits to radio and television enterprises and telecommunications enterprises conforming to permit conditions.
2, Organizing the launch of three-network integration trials. Researching the formulation of three-network integration trial plans, choosing a batch of regions meeting conditions to conduct trials, clarifying the trial business categories, operational methods and complementary policies, guiding radio and television enterprises and telecommunications enterprises to develop corresponding business according to the trial business scope. Relevant entities must realistically and strongly coordinate and cooperate, jointly research and resolve major problems emerging during trials, and timely summarize experiences, expanding the scope of trials, progressively realizing the mutual integration of radio, television and telecommunications services in a nationwide scope. The provincial-level People’s Governments of the trial locations must earnestly complete the corresponding work.
Strengthening market supervision and management. Radio and television, and telecommunications departments must earnestly implement sector management responsibilities, and strengthen supervision and management over radio and television enterprises and telecommunications enterprises according to the principles of openness and transparency, fairness and impartiality, and non-discrimination, safeguarding a desirable sector order. Radio and television entities strengthen management over business planning, business access, operational supervision and management, content security, programme broadcast, safe broadcasting, service quality, public services, equipment linking, interoperability, etc., concerning enterprises engaging in radio and television business according to the requirements of radio and television management policies and regulations; telecommunications departments strengthen management over network interoperability, service quality, universal services, equipment linking, network information security, etc., concerning enterprises running telecommunications services, according to the requirements of telecommunications supervision and management policies and regulations.
(2) Strengthening network construction, transformation and overall planning.
Accelerating digital cable television network construction and integration. Completely moving cable television network digitization and interoperability, upgrading and reform, optimizing network resource allocation, raising network business carrying capacity and support capacity for comprehensive services, establishing digital management systems and professional support systems conforming to the requirements of business operation, that are manageable, controllable and have security guarantee capacity.
Adapting to the requirements for three-network integration, according to the requirements of upscaling and industrializing network business, vigorously moving forward with the integration of the local cable television networks operating scattered over all localities, adopting many kinds of support policies, including government input and investment, fully utilizing market methods, through methods such as resource reorganization, share-holding reform, etc., researching and putting forward plans to establish a State-level cable television network company, acting as a market subject for cable television in three-network integration, and to be responsible for upgrading and reform of the cable television network nationwide, progressively realizing that the nationwide cable television network is planned uniformly, constructed uniformly, operated uniformly and managed uniformly. The State-level cable television company must vigorously promote the progress of three-network integration, vigorously participate in market competition, accelerate the development of many kinds of business, strive to provide convenient and fast, high-quality and economical radio and television programmes and comprehensive information services to the broad users.
2. Promoting telecommunications network broadband project construction. Accelerating broadband telecommunication networks, forcefully promoting urban optical cables to reach the users; suiting measures to local conditions, broadening rural area broadcast network coverage scope, completely raising network technology levels and business carrying capacity.
3. Strengthening overall planning, joint construction and sharing. Researching and formulating overall network plans and rules for joint construction and sharing. Vigorously moving network overall planning and resource sharing forward, fully utilizing presently-existing basic telecommunications infrastructure, fully giving rein to the superiority of all sorts of networks and transmission methods, avoiding duplicate construction, realizing high-efficiency usage of resources such as networks, etc. Network construction conforming to the requirements of overall planning, joint construction and sharing must be brought into development plans for towns and countries, land use planning and State investment planning.
(3) Strengthening network information security and cultural security supervision and management.
1. Implementing management responsibilities for network information security and cultural security management. Vigorously exploring effective channels for the Party to manage the media under the circumstances of three-network integration. According to the principles of localized management, who manages is responsible, who operates is responsible, who approves is responsible, and who operates networks manages the network, further completing network information security and cultural security management systems that realistically implement their security supervision and management responsibilities, guaranteeing network information security and cultural security.
2. Strengthening technological supervision and management system construction. Adapting to the requirements of three-network integration, comprehensively planning and constructing corresponding network information security and cultural security supervision and control systems, fully giving rein to the functions of the present State network information security supervision and control technology platform and the radio and television information and audiovisual programme supervision and management system, accelerating technological reform and technological progress, incessantly raising supervision and control capacity, providing technological support to guarantee network information security and cultural security.
(4) Realistically promoting industrial development.
1. Forcefully developing burgeoning industries. Encouraging radio and television, and telecommunications enterprises and other content services or added value services enterprises to fully utilize the beneficial conditions of three-network integration, forcefully innovate industrial models and market popularization models, promoting the application of business related to three-network integration such as mobile and multimedia radio and television, IPTV, mobile telephone television, digital television broadband surfing, etc., stimulating the speedy development of the cultural industries, information content industries, information services industries and other modern services industries.
2. Strengthening information technology product research and development, and production. Starting from our country’s reality, fixing eyes on long-term development, broadly attracting international advanced technology and experience, expanding strength to tackle scientific and technological problems, striving to capture a batch of core technologies needed for three-network integration, and bringing them up to global leading levels. Accelerating the research and development of basic products needed for three-network integration such as integrated circuits, software and key components, etc., developing applied products such as bidirectional digital television, multimedia terminals, intelligent household equipment, etc., promoting the research, development and industrialization of broadband information technology products, promoting the coordinated development of the upstream and downstream of the industrial chain.
3, Accelerating the establishment of State standard systems conform to three-network integration. The Quality Testing and Supervision Bureau (National Standards Committee) strengthens the overall planning and research for State standards together with the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Information Industry and the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, fully considering the reality of sector application and the characteristics of technology paths, accelerating the formulation of State standards for networks, business and information services that are suited for three-network integration, establishing scientifically perfected technology standard systems. Accelerating moving forward the internationalization of technology standards with indigenous intellectual property rights. In the process of formulating standards, giving priority to guaranteeing network information security and cultural security.
V, Policy measures
(1) Strengthening organization and leadership. Establish a work coordination small group led by leading comrades from the State Council, with participation from departments such as the Central Propaganda Department, the State Council Information Office, the Development and Reform Committee, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Information Industry, the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Finance, the State Asset Supervision and Administration Committee, the Quality Testing and Supervision Bureau, the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, etc., that is responsible for research, coordination and resolving major problems related to three-network integration, strengthening leadership over trial work, doing overall network construction and development planning well, moving forward with the smooth progress of integrating the three networks. Organizing three-network integration expert small groups under the work coordination small group, to provide policy consultation for three-network integration.
(2) Strengthening policy support. Organizing and implementing major science and technology, and industrialization programmes, formulating corresponding industrial policies, supporting research, development and industrialization of general technology, key technology, basic technology and key software concerning three-network integration. Vigorously guiding the mutual integration of three-network integration with informatization project construction and corresponding sector application, forcefully developing information resources, encouraging content product innovation and business model innovation. Giving financial, finding, fiscal and other support to product development for three-network integration design, network construction, professional application and rural popularization, conform to the provisions of relevant laws and regulations. Bringing three-network integration-related products and business into government procurement scopes. Expanding financial input, strengthening technological reform, accelerating basic infrastructure construction such as networks, etc.
(3) Perfecting legal systems. Accelerating the establishment of a legal system adapted to the requirements of three-network integration. Formulating and perfecting laws and regulations for radio and television, and telecommunications sector management, tidying-up and revising corresponding documents and provisions, providing legal guarantees for radio and television organs engaging in telecommunications business and telecommunications enterprises engaging in radio and television business.
(4) Accelerating structure and mechanism reform. Vigorously exploring the establishment of supervision and management structures adapted to three-network integration requirements. Further implementing and deepening telecommunications structure reform steps , strengthening telecommunications supervision and management capacity construction, establishing and perfecting telecommunications supervision and management structures adapted to three-network integration. Accelerating cable television network integration and operational organs transforming into enterprises. Fostering the establishment of a market subject that uniformly operates the nationwide cable television network, establishing and perfecting radio and television supervision and management structures suited to three-network integration.
(5) Guaranteeing network information security and cultural security. Strengthening research of network information security and cultural security problems in a three-network integration environment, establishing and completing security guarantee work coordination mechanisms, perfecting security guarantee systems, raising security supervision and management capacity, effectively safeguarding network information security and cultural security.
各省、自治区、直辖市人民政府，国务院各部委、各直属机构： 现将《推进三网融合的总体方案》（以下简称总体方案）印发给你们，请认真贯彻执行。 推进三网融合，是党中央、国务院做出的战略部署，不仅是当前和今后一个时期应对国际金融危机的重大举措，也是培育战略性新兴产业的重要任务，对于促进信息产业、文化产业和社会事业发展，提高国民经济和社会信息化水平，满足人民群众日益多样的生产、生活服务需求，拉动国内消费，形成新的经济增长点，具有重要意义，各地区、各有关部门要全面贯彻落实党的十七大精神，以邓小平理论和“三个代表”重要思想为指导，深入贯彻落实科学发展观，加强组织领导，加强协调配合，加快体制机制改革，按照《总体方案》确定的目标、任务和政策措施，抓紧制定具体落实方案，切实抓好组织实施，确保推进三网融合工作的顺利进行。
一、推进三网融合的重要意义 三网融合是指电信网。广播电视网。互联网在向宽带通信网。数字电视网。下一代互联网演进过程中，其技术功能趋于一致，业务范围趋于相同，网络互联互通、资源共享，能为用户提供话音、数据和广播电视等多种服务。三网融合是现代信息技术融合发展的必然趋势，是现代信息产业进一步发展的内在需求，是国民经济和社会信息化得迫切要求。加快推进三网融合，是当前和今后一个时期应对国际金融危机的重大举措，是培育战略性新兴产业的重要任务，有利于迅速提高国家信息化水平，推动信息技术创新和应用，满足人民群众日益多样的生产、生活服务需求，拉动国内消费，带动相关产业发展，形成新的经济增长点；有利于更好地参与全球信息技术竞争，抢占未来信息技术制高点，确保国家网络信息安全；有利于创新宣传方式，扩大宣传范围，牢牢占领思想舆论主阵地，促进中华文化繁荣兴盛，保障国家文化安全。 党中央、国务院高度重视三网融合推进工作，将三网融合作为重要任务纳入国家发展战略。近年来，部分城市的广电、电信企业先行开展网络电视、IPTV、手机电视、移动多媒体广播电视、有线电视网互联网接入等试验，受到了人民群众的欢迎，产生了积极地经济效益和社会效益，为在更大的范围、更高层面推进三网融合积累了有益经验。当前，我国已基本具备进一步开展三网融合的技术条件、网络基础和市场空间，加快推进三网融合已进入关键时期。广电、电信业务双向进入政策有待完善和落实，广电有线网络运营机构转企改制刚刚起步，尚未建立全国统一运营的市场主体，有线电视网数字化改造、电信宽带网建设任务还很繁重，网络重复建设和使用效率低的问题有待解决，新形势下确保网络信息安全、文化的管理能力有待提高。各地区、各有关部门要切实把思想和行动统一到中央的决策部署上来，进一步增强紧迫感和责任感，有计划有步骤地扎实开展工作，确保推进三网融合取得实质性进展。 二、指导思想和基本原则
（二）基本原则 1、坚定信心，积极稳妥。三网融合意义重大，势在必行，条件基本具备，必须坚定不移地加以推进，务求早日取得实效，同时要充分估计可能遇到的困难，勇于攻坚克难，加快体制机制改革，深入细致地做好各项工作，积极稳妥地组织实施。 2、突出重点，试点先行。以广电、电信业务双向进入，培育合格市场主体，网络升级改造为重点，按照先易后难、试点先行、循序渐进、扎实开展的要求，有计划、有步骤地推进三网融合，确保取得实质性进展。 3、统筹规划，资源共享。将通信传输和广播电视传输网建设和升级改造纳入国家重要信息基础设施建设范围，统筹规划科学论证，加强政策扶持，实现互联互通、资源共享，提高网络利用率，避免重复建设。 4、分业监督，共同发展。广电、电信主管部门按照各自职责分工，分别对经营广电、电信业务的企业履行行业监督职责，共同维护公平竞争、规范有序的市场环境。鼓励广电企业和电信企业相互合作、优势互补，实现共同发展。 5、加强管理，保障安全。切实加强三网融合条件下宣传媒体的建设和管理，坚持党管媒体的原则，坚持正确的宣传舆论导向，坚持经济效益和社会效益的统一，注重社会效益，改进和完善信息内容监督方式，把新技术运用和对新技术管理统一起来，提高监管能力，加强部门协同，保障网络信息按却和文化安全。 三、工作目标
（一） 总体目标。 到2015年，实现电信网、广播电视网、互联网融合发展，新型信息产品和服务不断涌现，网络利用率大幅提高，科技创新能力明显增强，国民经济和社会信息化水平迅速提升，网络信息安全和文化安全保障能力进一步增强，信息产业、文化产业和社会事业进一步发展，社会主义进一步繁荣，人民群众享有更加丰富多样、快捷经济的信息和文化服务。
（二）阶段目标。 试点阶段（2010-2012年）：以推进广电和电信业务双向阶段性进入为重点，制定三网融合试点方案，选择有条件的地区开展试点，不断扩大试点广度和范围；加快电信网、广播电视网、互联网升级和改进。加快培育市场主体，组建国家级有线电视网络公司，初步形成适度竞争的产业格局；探索建立分工明确、行为规范、运转协调、协同高效的工作机制，调整完善网络规划建设、基础设施共建共享、业务规划发展、网络信息安全和广播电视安全播出、用户权益保护等管理体系，基本形成保障三网融合规范有序开展的政策体系和机制体系。 推广阶段（2013-2015年）：总结推广试点经验，全面推进三网融合；自主创新技术研发和产业化取得突破性进展，掌握一批核心技术，宽带通信网、数字电视网、下一代互联网的网络承载能力进一步提升；网络信息资源、文化内容产品得到充分开发利用，融合业务应用更加普及，适度竞争的网络产业格局基本形成；适应三网融合的体制机制基本建立，相关法律法规基本健全，职责清晰、协调顺畅、决策科学、管理高效的新型监管体系基本形成；网络信息安全和文化安全监管机制不断完善，安全保障能力显著提高。
（一）推动广电、电信业务双向进入。 1、明确双向进入业务范围。符合条件的广电企业可经营增值电信业务、比照增值电信业务管理的基础电信业务、基于有线电网络提供的互联网接入业务、互联网数据传送增值业务、国内IP电话业务。IPTV、手机电视的集成播控业务由广电部门负责，宣传部门指导。符合条件的国有电信企业在有关部门的监管下，可从事除时政类节目之外的广播电视节目生产制作、互联网视听节目信号传输、转播时政类新闻视听节目服务，以及除广播电台电视台形态以外的公共互联网音视频节目服务和IPTV传输服务、手机电视分发服务。 工业和信息化部、广电总局要按上述要求，落实现行政策规定，向符合许可条件的广电企业、电信企业颁发相应的电信业务经营许可证和信息网络音视频节目服务经营许可证。 2、组织开展三网融合试点。研究制定三网统合试点方案，选择一批符合条件的地区进行试点，明确试点业务种类、运营方式、配套措施，指导广电企业和电信企业按照试点业务范围开展相应的业务。有关部门要切实和加强协调配合，共同研究解决试点中出现的重大问题，并及时总结经验，扩大试点范围，逐步在全国范围内实现广电电信业务相互结合。试点所在地的省级人民政府要认真做好相关工作。 3、加强市场监管。广电和电信部门要认真履行行业管理职责，按照公开透明、公正公平、非歧视原则加强对广电企业、电信企业的监管管理，维护良好的行业秩序。广电部门按照广播电视管理政策法规要求，加强对从事广播电视业务企业的业务规划、业务准入、运营监管、内容安全、节目播放、安全播出、服务质量、公共服务、设备入网、互联互通等管理；电信部门按照电信监管政策法规要求，加强对经营电信业务企业的网络互通互联、服务质量、普遍服务、设备入网、网络信息安全等管理。
（二）加强网络建设改造和统筹规划。 1、加快有线数字电视网络建设和整合。全面推进有线电视网络数字化和双向化升级改造，优化网络资源配置，提高网络业务承载能力和对综合业务的支撑能力，建立符合全业务运营要求的可管、可控、具备安全包装能力的技术管理系统和业务支撑系统。 适应三网融合需要，按照网络规模化、产业化运营的要求，积极推进各地分散运营的有线电视网络整合，采取包括国家投入资金在内的多种扶持政策，充分利用市场手段，通过资产重组、股份制改造等方式，研究提出组建国家级有线电视网络公司方案，作为有线电视网络参与三网统合的市场主体，负责对全国有线电视网络的升级改造，逐步现实全国有线电视网络统一规划、统一建设、统一运营、统一管理。国家级有线电视网络公司要积极推动三网融合进程，积极参与市场竞争，加快开展多种业务，努力为广大用户提供方便快捷、优质经济的广播电视节目和综合信息服务。 2.推动电信网宽带工程建设。加快电信宽带网络建设，大力推动城镇光纤到户；因地制宜，扩大农村地区宽带网络覆盖范围，全面提高网络技术水平和业务承载能力。 3.加强网络统筹规划和共建共享。研究制定网络统筹规划和共建共享办法。积极推进网络统筹规划和资源共享，充分利用现有信息基础设施，充分发挥各类网络和传输方式的优势，避免重复建设，实现网络等资源的高效利用。符合统筹规划和共建共享要求的网络建设，要纳入城乡发展规划、土地利用规划和国家投资计划。
（三）强化网络信息安全和文化安全监管。 1.落实网络信息安全和文化安全管理职责。积极探索三网融合形势下党管媒体的有效途径。按照属地化管理，谁主管谁负责、谁经营谁负责、谁审批谁负责、谁办网谁管网的原则，进一步健全网络信息安全和文化安全管理体系切实履行安全监管职责，保障网络信息安全和文化安全。 2.加强技术监控系统建设。适应三网融合要求，统筹规划建设相应的网络信息安全和文化安全监控系统，充分发挥现有国家网络信息安全监控技术平台、广电信息网络视听节目监管系统的作用，加快技术改造和技术进步，不断提高监控能力，为保障网络信息安全、文化安全提供技术支持。 （四）切实推动产业发展。 1.大力发展新兴产业。鼓励广电、电信企业及其他内容服务、增值服务企业，充分利用三网融合有利条件，大力创新产业形态和市场推广模式，推动移动多媒体广播电视、IPTV、手机电视、数字电视宽带上网等三网统合相关业务的应用，促进文化产业、信息内容产业、信息服务业和其他现代服务业快速发展。 2.加强信息技术产品研发和制造。从我国实际出发，着眼长远发展，广泛吸收国际先进技术和经验，加大科技攻关力度，努力攻克一批三网融合需要的核心技术，达到世界领先水平。加快研发适应三网融合业务要求的集成电路、软件和关键元器件等基础产品、开发双向数字电视、多媒体终端、智能化家庭设备等应用产品，推动宽带信息技术产品的研发和产业化，推动产业链上下游协调发展。 3.加快建立适应三网融合的国家标准体系。由质检总局（国家标准委）会同发展改革委、科技部、工业和信息化部、广电总局加强国家标准的整体规划和研究，充分考虑行业应用实际和技术路线特点，加快制定适应三网融合的网络、业务、信息服务国家标准，建立科学完善的技术标准体系。加快推进自主知识产权技术标准的国际化。在标准的制定过程中，优先保障网络信息安全和文化安全。
五、政策措施 （一）加强组织领导。成立由国务院领导同志牵头，中央宣传部、中央外宣办、发展改革委、科技部、工业和信息化部、公安部、财政部、国资委、质检总局、广电总局等部门参加的工作协调小组，负责研究、协调和解决三网融合涉及的重大问题，加强对试点工作的领导，做好网络建设发展的统筹规划，推进三网统合工作顺利进行。在工作协调小组下组建三网融合专家小组，为三网融合提供决策咨询。 （二）加强政策扶持。组织实施重大科技和产业化专项，制定相关产业政策，扶持三网融合共性技术、关键技术、基础技术和关键软硬件的研发和产业化。积极引导三网融合与信息化工程建设和相关行业应用相结合，大力开发信息资源，鼓励内容产品创新和业务形态创新。对三网融合设计的产品开发、网络建设、业务应用及在农村地区的推广，符合有关法律法规规定的，给予金融、财政、税收等支持。将三网融合相关产品和业务纳入政府采购范围。加大资金投入，加强技术改造，加快网络等基础设施建设。 （三）完善法律体系。加快建立适应三网融合要求的法律体系。制定完善广电、电信行业管理法律法规，清理修订相关文件规定，为广电机构从事电信业务，电信企业从事广电业务提供法律保障。 （四）加快体制机制改革。积极探索建立适应三网融合要求的监管体制。进一步落实深化电信体制改革措施，加强电信监管能力建设，建立和完善适应三网融合的电信监管体制。加快有线电视网络整合和运营机构转企改制，培育建立有线电视网络全国统一运营的市场主体，建立和完善与三网融合相适应的广电监管体制。 （五）保障网络信息安全和文化安全。加强三网融合环境中网络信息安全和文化安全问题的研究，建立健全安全保障工作协调机制，完善安全保障体系，提高安全监管能力，有效维护网络信息安全和文化安全。